Uganda is a beautiful country blessed by nature. There are an incredible number of tourist attractions, such as amazing nature parks, beautiful lakes and a large collection of wildlife, including the big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo). In addition, it is possible to spot the extremely rare mountain gorillas in the wild during a jungle trip, go rafting and enjoy the Ugandan sun. According to the Lonely Planet 2012, Uganda was the most attractive tourist destination in the world.
Despite the fact that Uganda has a very turbulent history, it has been very stable and peaceful in recent years and people are very friendly. But of course, something can still occur. No need to worry though, because we will make sure you will travel and stay in a safe area. However, like everywhere else in the world, we can’t give you 100% safety guarantee. The necessary precaution and alertness are recommended as always when travelling abroad. Therefore, we will make you aware of all the do’s and don’ts in Uganda during our specific safety meeting.
Travel 4 Charity Uganda
Would you like to travel through Africa in a special way and simultaneously support charity?
Let's Go Africa offers a unique concept where you always support a local partner organization financially. Travel 4 Charity can be arranged in Uganda through a completely customized trip. Optionally, you can experience the development work organization up close, see where your support ends up and even collaborate.
It becomes even more interesting if you want to take advantage of the high discounts that XMS Global offers for all trips (50% on all flights). Questions? Contact us
- All trips are possible for all age groups; individually, in pairs or groups!
- Charity donation (minimum 10% of LGA service costs): Ugandan partner Foundation
Highlights as options for your customized Uganda trip:
- Murchison falls Park; many large wild animals and magnificent waterfalls (± €220)
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park; mountain gorilla trekking (price on request)
- Queen Elizabeth N. Park; lions, elephants, leopards, buffalo and more (±€260)
- Semuliki; natural hot springs, nature walk, cultural dance & bird watching (± €220)
- Kazinga channel; salt lakes, forest walks and safari, hiking and climbing Elgon and Rwenzori mountains (± €300)
- Lake Mburo Park; boat trips, guided walking safaris and horseback riding (± €220)
- Ssese Islands; sun/sand baths, forest walks, bird watching and relaxation (± €175)
- Mighty Nile River; horseback riding, river boat trips & bungee jumping (± €130)
- Kampala city tour; Tombs, Hindu Temples, Shrines, Local Markets, Craft Shops, Ndere Center, Uganda Museum, Monuments, Ugandan Parliament and more (± €90)
Groups, more info and travel brochure on request: email@example.com