Do you want to experience everything from an extremely diverse world? Do you want to contribute to help people with a better life and at the same time enjoy a beautiful environment and luxurious amenities even during a wild life safari? Or combine your adventure with fantastic neighboring countries in 1 trip? Then South Africa is for you!
The contrast between rich and poor is still huge in the nation that was torn apart during the Apartheid era. Racial differences still exist and because of poverty among mainly black and coloured communities, crime is relatively high in mostly the townships. No need to worry though, because we will make sure you will travel and stay in a relatively safe area. But like everywhere else in the world, we can’t give you 100% safety guarantee. The necessary precaution and alertness are recommended as always when travelling abroad. During our specific safety session we will make you aware of all the do’s and don’ts in South Africa.
Travel 4 Charity South Africa
Would you like to travel through Africa in a special way and simultaneously support charity?
Let's Go Africa offers a unique concept where you always support a local partner organization financially. Via Travel 4 Charity your experience can be arranged in South Africa through a fully organized travel experience or a completely customized trip. Optionally, you can experience the development work organization up close, see where your support ends up and even collaborate.
It becomes even more interesting if you want to take advantage of the high discounts that XMS Global offers for all trips (50% on all flights). Questions? Contact us
- All trips are possible for all age groups; individually, in pairs or groups!
- Charity donation (minimum 10% of LGA service costs):
Highlights South Africa trips:
- Rainbow nation: the cultural and natural world in one country
- Fantastic national parks including world famous Kruger
- Spot the big 5 (Buffalo, Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Rhino), small 5, lots of unique birds, reptiles and mammals
- Self-drive with tent and guided 4x4 open jeep (night) safaris
- Extreme sports; bungee jumping, Shark diving, skydiving, down hilling, rafting
- Visit beautiful Cape Town; Table mountain, Robben island prison & Cape point
- Gardenroute; beaches, culture, nature, Addo Elephant park, Cango Caves
- Boat and snorkelling tours spot sharks, whales, dolphins and more
- Combine with neighbouring Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique and Victoria Falls Zimbabwe/Zambia
Included in travel packages South Africa & neighbouring countries:
- Meals, sodas & water
- Safari tours & entrance fees
- Camping material
- Local transport + guide/driver
- Charity donation (at least 10% of LGA service fee):
> Details may vary per package, feel free to contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org