Do you want to experience a relatively undiscovered country with super friendly inhabitants? There is a reason why people are caught surprised by the raw beauty of Lesotho and come back after their first visit. The Mountain Kingdom has huge stretched out landscapes, is very peaceful, diverse and a truly amazing country to go to. It is known for its fantastic Drakensberg mountains and loving people. Ideal for relaxation and hiking. We arrange everything for you!
The contrast between rich and poor in Lesotho is big if you compare certain neighbourhoods in the cities with the rural villages. The country is politically stable and the crime rate in Lesotho is quite low when compared to South Africa, but crime can still occur of course. No need to worry though, because we will make sure you will travel and stay in a safe area. However, like everywhere else in the world, we can’t give you 100% safety guarantee. The necessary precaution and alertness are recommended as always when travelling and staying abroad. Therefore, we will make you aware of all the do’s and don’ts in Lesotho during our specific safety meeting.
Travel 4 Charity Lesotho
Would you like to travel through Africa in a special way and simultaneously support charity?
Let's Go Africa offers a unique concept where you always support a local partner organization financially. Via Travel 4 Charity your experience can be arranged through a completely customized trip in Mauritius. Optionally, you can experience the development work organization up close, see where your support ends up and even collaborate.
It becomes even more interesting if you want to take advantage of the high discounts that XMS Global offers for all trips (50% on all flights). Questions? Contact us
- All trips are possible for all age groups; individually, in pairs or groups!
- Charity donation (minimum 10% of LGA service costs):
Lesotho highlights as options for your customized trip:
- Sani mountain pass only car route from South Africa to Lesotho with majestic views
- Maloti-Drakensberg Transfrontier nature reserve with special animals
- Skiing; June to mid-September is winter sports season in the Maluti Mountains
- Qiloane and Thaba-Bosiu historical trails through strangely shaped mountains
- Sehlabathebe National Park with waterfalls (can also be explored by horse)
- Katse Dam 180 meters high and kilometres long
- Basotho pony ride through the mountains possible from a few hours to a week
- Combine with South Africa and other countries nearby
Groups, travel brochure and more info on request: firstname.lastname@example.org