- Let's Go Africa (LGA) and our partners cannot give any guarantees for internships or volunteer periods due to Covid-19.
- LGA and our partners can never be held responsible for any (changing) circumstances and are never liable for (non-refundable) costs incurred.
- We are very flexible regarding start dates; If the project period is not possible due to Covid-19, then we can shift all preparations to a later period! LGA and our partners will not charge any additional costs for this shift.
- As long as there is still a lot of uncertainty as to whether the internship/project can continue to the country in question, we advise the student / volunteer to make certain costs as late as possible, such as visas, paying accommodation costs and booking tickets, etc.
- Students always pay our €50 registration fee to start the preparations. But we will charge the remaining program costs as late as possible until we have more clarity about the chances of going to the particular country.
- The student is always responsible for arranging the (optional) shifting of the internship abroad to a later period with their school
- LGA Cancellation Conditions apply
Cancellation policy Let’s Go Africa Community Development Internship & Volunteer Agency
Registration and down payments costs of Let’s Go Africa (LGA) will be deducted from the program costs of the intern/volunteer/traveller, so they are not extra costs. Registration costs and down payments costs are non-refundable at all times. You have right on reimbursement of the LGA mediation package costs and accommodation costs only under the terms described below:
Reimbursement of 50% of the LGA mediation package costs and 100% of the accommodation costs by cancellation minimum 40 days before departure by the specific LGA intern/volunteer/traveller, when one of the following cancellation reasons apply:
- Disease or injury by accident where the person is in a physical and/or mental state, according to an official medical report, which makes it impossible to travel.
- Severe disease, injury by accident or death of non-travelling 1st and second degree family members. There must be a very serious situation of which the life of that person is at risk.
Cancellation with another then the above mentioned reasons or within the 40 days before departure, gives in no way right to any reimbursement of the mediation package costs and or accommodation costs paid to LGA or their partners.
We have created this information and cancellation policy with the best possible care. No rights can be extracted from this text in any way other than the above mentioned policy.